Mountain View

HOME OF THE PHARAHNATICS

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » HOME OF THE PHARAHNATICS » Pharmercy! » Pharmercy Marriage/Wedding Headcanons?

Pharmercy Marriage/Wedding Headcanons?

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

If you don't know where to start:
-How many years were they together before they tied the knot?
-Who proposed? How did it happen?
-Was their wedding a big one, or more intimate?
-Who were the bridesmaids, best men, etc.?
-Did they have a first dance? What was it like?
-How was the night after? ;)
-Anything else wedding-related that you have a headcanon for

Ana Amari is/was their wedding photographer. :D

Torbjorn walked Angela down the aisle. He's basically a father figure to her.

Reinhardt must have been a sobbing mess yes? (And Gabriel would've been the one to design the wedding dresses/suits u know that dude would ruin hell all over just to make sure his niece look fly)

I think it was a small, pretty simple wedding (I doubt it was in a church). They had been together for a few years (and by a few I mean a lot of them), they had been meaning to get married for a while but something always came up. Until finally Ana and Hana made an Intervention (tm) and actually planned what was gonna happen. But really, the part that they enjoued the most was the honeymoon          ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I bet Angela's maid of honor is Mei and Fareeha's is Zarya, and Mei catches the bouquet when they do the toss so she and Zarya get teased about when their wedding will be.

If Ana and Reinhardt got married before Pharmercy I could see Ana specifically throwing the bouquet at Angela because she not so subtly wants her to settle down with Fareeha

Last edited by edgelord4 (2016-10-10 22:43:36)

edgelord4 wrote:

If Ana and Reinhardt got married before Pharmercy I could see Ana specifically throwing the bouquet at Angela because she not so subtly wants her to settle down with Fareeha

Omg Ana would totally do that.

PharmercyGremlin wrote:

edgelord4 wrote:

Omg Ana would totally do that.

I think it's also likely that there wasn't anyone else who would've been trying to catch the bouquet. Angela would've scared off  all of the competition off to ensure that no one else gets it.

I'm seeing, like, a small relatively quiet ceremony with all their friends and comrades in attendance at Gibraltar. I bet they just rented a function hall off one of the smaller plazas and the staff had to keep quiet about all shapes and sizes of battle-scarred cyborg toughs sneaking incognito.

I'm a sucker for the battlefield proposal trope but really I imagine something a lot quieter and simpler for them - like in the middle of an otherwise completely ordinary and undistinguished café date

But we're all missing the most important question: Dresses? Suits? Uniforms? Do they match or contrast?

You are here » HOME OF THE PHARAHNATICS » Pharmercy! » Pharmercy Marriage/Wedding Headcanons?