Mountain View

HOME OF THE PHARAHNATICS

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » HOME OF THE PHARAHNATICS » What we know about Fareeha “Pharah” Amari » Pharah and Mercy?

Pharah and Mercy?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

I swear I saw them kissing in a bar. I was minding my own business when they walked into The Bird's Nest in Gibraltar. I thought I was hallucinating. This bartender started flirting with Pharah, and Mercy looked pissed as hell. Eventually she kissed Pharah like she was parched to death and Pharah was the only source of water on earth. I didn't want to take a pic or anything, because it felt intrusive, but I swear I'm not lying!!

pics or it didn't happen bruh

I'm not inclined to share confidential information, but if you must know... I am still thirsty and Pharah does her absolute best to provide.
Can't have your emergency medic dying of dehydration, can we?

They are totally a thing and they're so sweet it will give you cavities just watching them.

OI! I saw that too! I was a bit...distracted that night but I saw them at the bar. Edgelord aint lying.

Well if they aren't a thing yet, Pharah should probably make a move before pictures of Mercy in the witch costume start circulating and Pharah finds herself with a lot of competition as well. ;)

Yo, any birb sightings recently? I've heard theres a halloween party afoot.

You are here » HOME OF THE PHARAHNATICS » What we know about Fareeha “Pharah” Amari » Pharah and Mercy?