Mountain View

HOME OF THE PHARAHNATICS

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Gossip Corner

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

A place to spill the tea and bring out the #receipts regarding our favourite heroes!

News: McCree got grounded by Ana because he used flashbang trying to kill a spider but almost shot at D.Va. He hasn't left his room ever since and probably for the best since Mercy 'wants to have a few words with him'

Sombra wrote:

News: McCree got grounded by Ana because he used flashbang trying to kill a spider but almost shot at D.Va. He hasn't left his room ever since and probably for the best since Mercy 'wants to have a few words with him'

THAT NEVER HAPPENED I SWEAR

itshighnoon wrote:

THAT NEVER HAPPENED I SWEAR

Jesse be careful or I'll leak your browser history

Sombra wrote:

Jesse be careful or I'll leak your browser history

I loaned him my tablet once. Never again.

official_mercy wrote:

I loaned him my tablet once. Never again.

those specificbut very telling google searches called 'Hanzo body pillow' and ' how to say High Noon in japanese'...

To be fair, it isn't as if his suitor is much better.

"price for custom fursuit" and "wolf art commissions" indeed, Shimada-san.

Fareeha's browser history: "cool puns" "punny medical pick-up lines"

Caught the Fareeha and Angela exiting a closet together the other day, they said they had "been trapped" there accidentaly, I wonder for how long...

Not-Symmetra wrote:

Caught the Fareeha and Angela exiting a closet together the other day, they said they had "been trapped" there accidentaly, I wonder for how long...

There's an explanation for that, it involves the door sliding mechanism glitching while we were sorting through supplies. Watchpoint Gibraltr still has a lot of renovations needed to get the entire facility in working shape.
Fareeha tried to open the door with her impressive arms. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ. Instead she strained her muscles. That's why she was flustered. Completely innocent.

offical_mercy wrote:

There's an explanation for that, it involves the door sliding mechanism glitching while we were sorting through supplies. Watchpoint Gibraltr still has a lot of renovations needed to get the entire facility in working shape.
Fareeha tried to open the door with her impressive arms. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ. Instead she strained her muscles. That's why she was flustered. Completely innocent.

sure.

offical_mercy wrote:

Mm, what a convinient excuse, but what about the mess that you were, Dr. Ziegler?

Not-Symmetra wrote:

Mm, what a convinient excuse, but what about the mess that you were, Dr. Ziegler?

Oh my goodness, are you saying there are times when I'm not a mess? I'm flattered, it's hard to maintain a flawless apparence such as yourself when I hardly get a full nights sleep. I don't think it's even a secret that the majority of Overwatch's coffee is consumed by me. There's just... so much to do.

Where the hell is snopes to do the fact checking? I can't tell if this is rpf come to life or hard core role-playing ;D

... Also who knew that this forum would be at the mercy of so many Mercys? :tomato:

mercys_gremlin wrote:

Where the hell is snopes to do the fact checking? I can't tell if this is rpf come to life or hard core role-playing ;D

... Also who knew that this forum would be at the mercy of so many Mercys?

Clearly, Mercy is the biggest Pharah fan

Important question: does Pharah have prosthetics? even I don't know that

Not-Symmetra wrote:

Important question: does Pharah have prosthetics? even I don't know that

That's, like, an ongoing argument with the other girls at my shop and I have a whole browser tab of tech forum speculation about the different models of Raptora suit and it's? Puzzling honestly? Because the limbs on the suit are a shell-exoskeleton power assist (there's a layer of myomer sheathed between the armour plates and the padded liner. You can tell by how her arms move in the videos) which is what you usually see on soldiers and mercenaries with their original limbs intact

But if you look at the elbow and knee joints I can't see how her arms and legs would actually fit in there?

Maybe she does wear lightweight prosthetics but she just has really, really good skin-mimic sheathes on them? I don't suppose anyone has reliable photos of her upper shoulders and thighs?

What I'm saying is I'm not the only woman I know in my town alone who'd love to get inside the raptora suit. In at least three different senses.

Last edited by Giantette (2016-10-20 20:12:51)