HOME OF THE PHARAHNATICS

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » HOME OF THE PHARAHNATICS » Being Gay For Pharah » Is she single? Is she gay?


Is she single? Is she gay?

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

1

????

0

2

No. Yes. Mine ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

0

3

offical_mercy wrote:

No. Yes. Mine ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

I'll fight

0

4

official_mercy wrote:

I'll fight

Must violence always be the solution?

0

5

offical_mercy wrote:

Must violence always be the solution?

Ok, let's settle this with a heated round of Wii Tennis

0

6

official_mercy wrote:

Ok, let's settle this with a heated round of Wii Tennis

Oh! that sounds exciting! I may have time for a game after my rounds today are finished. I'll bring cake!

0

7

offical_mercy wrote:

Oh! that sounds exciting! I may have time for a game after my rounds today are finished. I'll bring cake!

I'll bring pie and cake!

0

8

official_mercy wrote:

I'll bring pie and cake!

Oh my, at least there will be leftovers to bring home to the group. Or does only the winner get the delicious deserts?

0

9

Pharah is a free bird.  She can have whoever she wants; we know this.  All we truly know is that she is, in fact, flaming

0

10

I think she's single but it looks like she has something going on with that Doctor that follows her into battle? Might be just rumors tho ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

0

11

I can confirm that everyone in Overwatch is gay
the 'single' part though? well...:)

0

12

Is anybody in Overwatch actually straight? Tune in to find out

Last edited by notquiteofficial_mercy (2016-10-10 02:13:25)

0

13

notquiteofficial_mercy wrote:

Is anybody in Overwatch actually straight? Tune in to find out


There are rumors it's Torbjorn but I won't believe it till I see it

0

14

I love you all, you're beautiful people :u

0

15

official_mercy wrote:

notquiteofficial_mercy wrote:

    Is anybody in Overwatch actually straight? Tune in to find out

There are rumors it's Torbjorn but I won't believe it till I see it


Isn't he aro ace? Or maybe he's um... omnicsexual?

0

16

Pharabulous wrote:

I love you all, you're beautiful people :u

Author signature

    Sapphic Cinnamon Roll; EruGhostCat
    ʕ̫͡ʕ̫͡ʔ̫͡ʔ̫͡ʕ̫͡ʔ̫͡ʕ̫͡ʕ̫͡ʔ̫͡ʔ̫͡ʕ̫͡ʔ̫͡ʔ


Hehe. Idk if getting involved in this counts as breaking the 4th wall (or if there should be an entirely new wall?)

Last edited by mercys_gremlin (2016-10-11 05:17:48)

0

17

mercys_gremlin wrote:

Isn't he aro ace? Or maybe he's um... omnicsexual?

Torbjorn canonically hates omnics. I suggested Torb/Bastion to a friend because turret fam xD but Torb's hate runs deep, it'd be unhealthy.
(ex: anti omnic rights comment at kings row)

0

18

Pharabulous wrote:

mercys_gremlin wrote:

    Isn't he aro ace? Or maybe he's um... omnicsexual?

Torbjorn canonically hates omnics. I suggested Torb/Bastion to a friend because turret fam xD but Torb's hate runs deep, it'd be unhealthy.
(ex: anti omnic rights comment at kings row)

Author signature

    Sapphic Cinnamon Roll; EruGhostCat
    ʕ̫͡ʕ̫͡ʔ̫͡ʔ̫͡ʕ̫͡ʔ̫͡ʕ̫͡ʕ̫͡ʔ̫͡ʔ̫͡ʕ̫͡ʔ̫͡ʔ


Ooh good point. It's all that fanfic I've been reading that's made me think otherwise...

0

19

Guys why is the forum so quiet? I couldn't come in here some time ago. Thought something was wrong with the forum. But it's probably just a limitation of the provider for my country, I had to use a proxy advanced.name to access the forum.

Last edited by Nerti (2017-01-24 13:26:24)

0


You are here » HOME OF THE PHARAHNATICS » Being Gay For Pharah » Is she single? Is she gay?